Tessa Jubber is a South African actress and trained dancer. She is known for her role as the Florida girl in Stander (2003), as well as roles in soap operas such as Binnelanders and Isidingo.
Full biography: Tessa Jubber
Full name: Tessa Jubber
Date of birth: 27 October 1977 (45 years old)
Place of birth: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Known for: Isidingo
Nationality: South African
Early life of Tessa Jubber
Jubber was born on 27 October 1977 in Cape Town , but lives in Johannesburg. She has a younger brother, Stephen, who is also an actor. However, we don’t know much about how she grew up. Albeit, she seems to have gotten her inspiration from early on in life.
While her personal life is not extensively covered in the media. We do know that she married the actor Anton Fatti on 29 December 2012. As for whether they had kids or not. We are of date uncertain of that.
Career of Tessa Jubber
She is also known for her role as the sultry and beautiful editor Angelica Harvey on the e.tv soapie Backstage. Moreover, Jubber has had minor roles in the feature films Stander (2003), Proteus (2003) and Dissonances (2003).
She has also made a guest appearance as Princess Gaia in the 1997 episode of the television series The Adventures of Sinbad, entitled “The Ghoul’s Tale (Season 1, Episode 14). Moreover, she played the role of Carol Shand in the 2004 feature film Drum. Starring Taye Diggs. Furthermore, she was credited in the film as Tessa Jaye.
More career info for Tessa Jubber
She also starred in the 2006 production of Glass Roots at Pieter Toerien’s Montecasino Studio Theatre in Johannesburg. The play was directed by Roy Sargeant and written by the host of the South African version of The Weakest Link, Fiona Coyne. Thereafter, her next role was that of Portia. In the Maynardville open air production of Shakespeare’s The Merchant of Venice, from 9 January – 16 February, 2008. Lastly, in 2013 she had a starring role in the SABC3 sitcom Loitering in Jozi.
Her actual height from her agency us estimated at 1.65m. Which is at least 165cm without shoes. Meaning, when in shoes you can find her at 1.68m to 1.72m when wearing long heels.
She is also an accomplished stage performer. Having won awards for her performances as Elaine Robinson in The Graduate, Desdemona in Othello and Lisa in the racy drug-culture play More.
- Hector and the Search for Happiness , 2014 as first class passengers
- Diana , 2013 as Christina Lamb
- Victor Orange , 2011 as Ida (short film)
- Winnie , 2011 as Stewardess (uncredited)
- The Wild , 2011 as Nina Rawson (TV series)
- Sokhulu and Partners II , 2011 as Dianne Westerberg (TV series)
- America: The Story of Us , 2010 as Susanna White (documentary TV series)
- Joburg , 2007 as Renee (short film)
- Binnelanders , 2006 as Julia (TV series)
- Isidingo: The Need , 2005 as Erin McPherson (TV series)
- Drum , 2004 as Carol Shand (as Tessa Jaye)
- Proteus , 2003 as Elize
- Stander , 2003 as Florida Girl
- Dissonances , 2003 as a waitress
- Citizen Verdict , 2003 as a student
- Monsieur N. , 2003 as a prostitute
- Cavegirl , 2003 as Leggs (TV series)
- Backstage , 2006 as Angelica Harvey (TV series)
- Justice for All , 2007 as Lana Pretorius (TV series)
- The Adventures of Sinbad , 1997 as Princess Gaia (TV series)