Khabonina Qubeka born on 22 January 1981, is a 41-year-old South African actress, television presenter, Dancer, Choregrapher, fitness and wellness coach , singer and businesswomen.
Full name : Khabonina Qubeka
Gender : Female
Date of birth : 22 January 1981 (age – 41)
Place of birth : Soweto, Johannesburg, South Africa
Nationality : South African
Occupation : Actress, Choreographer, television presenter, Singer and Dancer
Early age of Khabonina Qubeka
Khabonina Qubeka was born on 22 January 1981 in Orlando, west Soweto in South Africa. However she lived and grew up in Johannesburg. 
Related post : Themba Sibanyoni biography
Education of Khabonina Qubeka
She attended secondary school in Johannesburg. Khabonina attended Queen’s High School Kensington and moved to have a dance Diploma in moving into Dance , in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Career of Khabonina Qubeka
She became Popular due to her role as Doobsie on the SABC 2 soapie, Muvhango, from 2006 to 2007. This made her the third actress to act the part after Lindiwe Chibi and Khanyi Mbau. As a professional dancer and choreographer she has hosted and has been a judge on so many television dance reality shows , including SABC 1’s dance your b*tt Officer and e.tv Step up or Step out. She also choreographed The Channel O Music Awards.
Also as a Yoga enthusiast she has produced and hosted her own health and fitness show called Gym e’kasi for etv. In 2018 She received a City University Award of the highest honor of a professional creative for the world after launching her own Afro Yoga concept in Hong Kong. By October 2017 Khabonina was again announced as the hostess of a new South African program centered around school teachers.
As a musician she wrote and released her first album titled, Gama Lahko in 2010. The album was released under her music Label Khabodacious Moves Music. The album contains 12 tracks including the singles Gama Lahko and Bring your Body. In 2013 She released a rap song Wax It which went Viral in 2018.
In 2017 Khabonina won the Indie Spirit Best Actress Award at the Boston International Film Festival, for her portrayal of Dora in the movie Dora’s Peace.
She is married and have birth to her first child ( daughter in 2018). Her husband name is Vuyisile Colossa who happens to a fitness trainer and a her partner. They have been dating for three years before marriage. Khabonina is multilingual, speaking Zulu, Xhosa, English, seSotho, Venda and Afrikaans.
Tv shows- Seasons- Character
- Abomama – Season 2 – Tshidi
- Black Tax – Season 2 -Kelebogile
- Dance Your Butt Off – Season 1 to 2 – Judge – Herself
- Dead Places – Season 1 – Asanda
- Erfsondes – Season 4 – Jira
- Fix My Love – Season 1 – Herself
- For Sale – Season 1 – Khanyi Qubu
- Glambition – Season 1 – Herself
- Gym e’kasi – Season 1 – Herself
- Ihawu – Season 1 – Refiloe Magubane
- Isidingo – Season 1 – Nina Zamdela
- It’s Complicated – Season 1 – Ntombifuthi
- Kota Life Crisis – Season 1 – Herself
- Legacy – Season 1 – Thenjiwe
- Mtunzini.com – Season 2 – Lillian
- Muvhango – Season 1 – Doobsie
- Mzansi Love – Season 2 (Kasi Style) – Guest Star
- Rhythm City – Season 1 – Khanyi
- Samsokolo – Season 2 – Herself
- ScreenTime with Nicky Greenwall – Season 3 – Herself
- Skwizas – Season 4 – Talula
- Spina Guluva – Season 1 – Host – Herself
- Stars of Mzansi – Season 1 – Presenter – Herself
- Step Up or Step Out – Season 2 to 3 – Judge – Herself
- Step Up or Step Out Flipside – Season 2 to 3- Judge – Herself
- Thandeka’s Diary – Season 2 – Herself
- The Lab – Season 3 – Faith
- The Mating Game – Season 1 – Kefilwe Ndlovu
- The Wild – Season 2 – Maxine
- Those Who Can’t – Season 2 – Sibongile Qubeka
- Uzalo – Season 2 & 7 – Nokuthula
- Zabalaza (2013) – Season 2 – Bongi
- Who is TKay Maidza from Zimbabwe?
- Who is Jody Abrahams? Know his age, career and wife
- Who is Bongani Madondo? Know his age, career and nationality
- Khama Billiat biography – Career, Wife, Children and affairs